Join us for the Blue Oaks 17th Annual Bear Jamboree!
When: October 29th from 4:30-6:30pm
Where: Blue Oaks Campus
We need volunteers to help make this a success! Shifts are only a half hour long on the night of the Bear Jamboree. Here is the Volunteer SignUpGenius if you’re able to sign up for one of those shifts, or even multiple shifts if you want!
Back by popular demand:
- Scarecrow contest
- For those that registered: Scarecrows must be delivered to the Blue Oaks front office between 8am-3:30pm on Wednesday, 10/27. No exceptions. Blue Oaks PTC volunteers will set up the scarecrows for both student voting and on display for the Bear Jamboree. Please be sure your scarecrow has a base of some sort and can stand alone.
- Pick Up: Scarecrows can be picked up after the Bear Jamboree, starting at 7pm on October 29th. Any scarecrows left on campus will be available for pick up at the front office on Tuesday, November 2nd.
- Hot dog and polish dog meal deals
- Inflatable obstacle course
- Inflatable basketball game
- Choo-choo Express
- Carnival games and prizes
- Music by JD the DJ
All new this year:
- Pumpkin carving contest!
- Pumpkins must be delivered to the Blue Oaks front office between 8am-3:30pm on the day of the Bear Jamboree, Friday 10/29. We will set up and display your pumpkin for the event that evening.
- Pick Up: Please take your pumpkin with you at the end of the Bear Jamboree. Any pumpkins left on campus will be thrown out that night after the event is over.
- Cotton candy!