The overall purpose of PTC is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children at Blue Oaks Elementary School.
Why Join Blue Oaks PTC?
Blue Oaks PTC raises funds to help Blue Oaks students both academically and socially.
By joining the PTC, you help our students.
You also have a vote during our monthly meetings (2nd Thursday of each month).
Where Does My Money Go?
Blue Oaks PTC raised more than $55,000 last year thanks to the generosity of our families.
Have you ever wondered where the money goes?
Our funds go towards improving Blue Oaks, including:
- $4,000 for field trips
- $5,200 for classroom supplies
- $3,000 for copies and papers (think of all the worksheets that help our students learn)
- $5,000 for enrichment (Art Docent program, after-school clubs, school assemblies)
- $7,300 for new iPads for kindergarten, and
- $7,900+ for a Science Lab for 3rd -5th grades
New for 2016-17, we are proposing the following:
- Funding a New Student Recognition Program
- Supporting iReady
- Raising the funding for classroom supplies ($300 per class)
- Adding Science lab for all classes K-2nd along with 3rd-5th
Check Your Membership
Not sure if you’re a member or not?!
Email our President at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to all of our wonderful PTC members!