The overall purpose of PTC is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children at Blue Oaks Elementary School.
Why Become a Blue Oaks PTC Member?
- Your donation goes towards helping Blue Oaks students both academically and socially.
- You also have a vote during our monthly meetings and in PTC Board position elections.
How Does the PTC Use Funds?
Blue Oaks PTC raised $50,000 last year thanks to the generosity of our families.
Fundraisers put on throughout the year go towards:
- Funding our school’s community events (i.e. Bear Jamboree, Blue Oaks Ball, Pancake Breakfast, etc.)
- Funding K-5 science lab
- Before and after school clubs (i.e. Choir, Broadcast Club, Student Council, Running Club, etc.)
- Offset the costs of field trips, copies, paper, and classroom supplies for teachers
New for 2021-2022, we are proposing a shade structure built on the upper grade playground (Projected start date: Summer 2022)
Check Your Membership
Not sure if you’re a member or not?!
Email our President at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to all of our wonderful PTC members!